Kids can roll up their work and slip it inside of these personalized tubes.
What You Need:
- one paper towel tube
- one piece of 8 1/2 X 11 paper
- a ruler
- a pencil, crayons, or paint
What You Do:
- Place the empty paper towel roll on the long side of the letter-sized paper and wrap the paper around the tube.
- Allow the paper to overlap about half an inch and mark the spot on either end by lightly folding and creasing the paper.
- Use the ruler to draw a line from crease to crease and mark it with a pencil.
- Cut along the line.
- Kids can choose colorful images from the magazines and glue them on the tube-sized paper.
- Glue the finished product in place, and voila… an art carrying tube.
As an alternative, you can just paint the tube and add some glitter glue.