Written by: Danielle
You can make clay using a piece of bread! This clay is great for small items like beads and charms.
What You Need:
- a slice of bread (with the crusts cut off)
- 1 tablespoon glue
- acrylic paint
What You Do:
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands – it will be very sticky and gooey.
- Keep mixing until soft. It takes a few minutes, don’t give up, your hands may get tired, but keep going.
- Store clay a sealed airtight bag or container, or it will become hard.
- Shape to desired shape and set out to dry. It will feel like hard ceramic.
- Paint when dry.