Students will use cone coffee filters to create unique and interesting coffee filter books which can hold secret treasures.
What You Need:
- Cone shaped coffee filters
- Rubber stamps
- Stamp pads
- Hole punch
- Nice thin (but strong) string
What You Do:
- Using dye based ink (rainbow colors, etc.) allow student to stamp their chosen designs on the filters.
- They can color with markers, colored pencils, etc.
- Stack the dry filters.
- Use a simple binding (punch holes and thread string through) on edge to form booklet, journal, elaborate book!
Above Image: Deena Davis, Ewe N Me Printables
See some more great Coffee Filter Book ideas at The Artist Woman.