Written by: Amanda Formaro [Amanda is the crafty, entrepreneurial mother of four children.]
This simple craft is a great way to celebrate the coming of fall, even for younger kids. No patterns are required, just sticks, foam or felt and a little imagination.
What You Need:
- 1 jumbo craft stick
- 7 mini craft sticks
- foam or felt in red, orange and green
- hot glue gun or white craft glue
- brown acrylic craft paint
What You Do:
- Paint one side of all the craft sticks brown and let dry. Repeat on other side.
- Glue mini craft sticks onto the jumbo craft stick as branches.
- Cut out leaves from foam or felt, simple ovals and diamond shapes are fine.
- Glue leaves to the ends of the branches.
- Let dry completely.