Students can create pictures of trees using puzzle pieces as leaves.
What You Need:
- 9″ x 12″ white paper
- puzzle pieces
What You Do:
- Students will discuss fall scenes and trees.
- Students will also discuss using the entire sheets of paper to create a scene.
- Then students will draw a fall scene complete with a bare tree.
- The teacher will come around to each student and put glue dots around the limbs of the tree.
- The students will place the puzzle pieces on the glue.
- The puzzle pieces will appear as the leaves on the tree.
- These add a nice 3-D effect to their paper and they really do look like fall leaves!Have fun!
MORE TO DISCOVER:
❖ Similar Categories: Crafts for Kids, Recycling and Upcycling Art Ideas, Sculpture/Collage Lessons for Kids
Imagine the freedom of done-for-you art lessons.
The KinderArt Club features standards-based art lessons which are designed to work in small or large group settings, with a range of ages (from 5 to 11 years). So, you don’t need to plan multiple activities, regardless of the grades you teach.
Just log in, print and teach. It’s that easy.