Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will create drawings based on an imaginary journey. This is a great warm up activity or 15 minute end of class filler. It will get your students’ creative juices flowing!
What You Need:
- pencil crayons or crayons or pastels or markers
What You Do:
- Ask your students to imagine that they are going on an adventure.
- Ask your students the following questions:
- “Where are you going on your adventure?” (a distant land, somewhere you’ve been before? a new place?)
- “How will you get there?” (by car, plane, train, on foot, via a new mode of transportation?)
- “Who will you see when you arrive?” (a friend? a family member? a creature? an alien?)
- “What will you on your adventure?”
- Then, allow your students to draw their adventures!