Ink and watercolor are used to create magical creature/monster paintings.
What You Need:
- Water-based paint (tempera or watercolour)
- Containers for water
- A covered work area
What You Do:
- Wet the paper.
- Paint over the paper with many colours.
- Let the colours run into each other.
- Let dry.
- Find faces and creatures and monsters in the painting and outline with marker.
- Display the finished work.
MORE TO DISCOVER:
❖ Similar Categories: Drawing Lessons for Kids, Painting Lessons for Kids
Imagine the freedom of done-for-you art lessons.
The KinderArt Club features standards-based art lessons which are designed to work in small or large group settings, with a range of ages (from 5 to 11 years). So, you don’t need to plan multiple activities, regardless of the grades you teach.
Just log in, print and teach. It’s that easy.