Young students can make handprint apples using their hands, and paint.
What You Need:
- red and green tempera paint
- paper ( 8 1/2 x 11)
- small, flat container
What You Do:
- Spread newspaper over the work area.
- Paint palm with red paint.
- Press palm with red paint.
- Pour a small amount of green paint into a flat container.
- Dip pad of thumb in green paint and press above the apple print to make a leaf and stem.
- Voila! Handprint apples.
MORE TO DISCOVER:
❖ Similar Categories: Painting Lessons for Kids
Imagine the freedom of done-for-you art lessons.
The KinderArt Club features standards-based art lessons which are designed to work in small or large group settings, with a range of ages (from 5 to 11 years). So, you don’t need to plan multiple activities, regardless of the grades you teach.
Just log in, print and teach. It’s that easy.