Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater/KinderArt.com
Kids can make “painted” designs using art tissue and water.
What You Need:
- Different colored art tissue paper, cut into different shapes and sizes. (Make sure it is bleeding paper – not the non-bleeding type of crepe or tissue paper.) See Here: Art Tissue
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar mixed in small bowl.
- paint brushes
- white construction paper
What You Do:
- Lay a piece of the tissue paper on the white construction paper.
- Brush the vinegar – water mixture over the tissue paper.
- Continue steps one and two until your white paper has different colored paper all over it.
- Set aside let dry.
- When dry brush tissue paper off and you will be left with a beautiful design.