Paper And Clothspin Dragonflies: Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
PAPER AND CLOTHESPIN DRAGONFLIES
Learn how to make a simple dragonfly using paper and a clothespin.
What You Need:
- construction paper - any color
- little googly eyes
- magic markers
What You Do:
- Cut a rectangular piece of paper out of the construction paper about 5 inches in length and 2 inches in width.
- Have the children color the paper with markers -- encourage them to use bright colors.
- Next you will want to fold the paper lengthwise like an accordion.
- Then you take the clothespin and put the construction paper in the part of the clothspin you use to pin the clothes.
- After the paper is pinched by the clothespin, ruffle the "wings" a little bit.
- Finally glue on the googly eyes.
Eliza and the Dragonfly
An award-winning children's book about nature and the life cycle of the dragonfly.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?