Popsicle® Stick Fall Tree: Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
CRAFT STICK TREES
Submitted by: Amanda Formaro [Amanda is the crafty, entrepreneurial mother of four children.]
This simple craft is a great way to celebrate the coming of fall, even for the younger set. No patterns are required, just sticks, foam or felt and a little imagination.
What You Need:
- 1 jumbo craft stick
- 7 mini craft sticks
- foam or felt in red, orange and green
- hot glue gun or white craft glue
- brown acrylic craft paint
What You Do:
- Paint one side of all the craft sticks brown and let dry. Repeat on other side.
- Glue mini craft sticks onto the jumbo craft stick as branches.
- Cut out leaves from foam or felt, simple ovals and diamond shapes are fine.
- Glue leaves to the ends of the branches.
- Let dry completely.
Crafts to Make in Fall
by Kathy Ross
Twenty-nine craft projects with autumn themes, including a school bus picture frame, a fall tree lapel pin, a soft sculpture pumpkin, a leaf-print banner, and a tree puppet that changes color.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?