Flower Pen: Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
Submitted by: Raelle [Raelle is a student from Halifax, Nova Scotia]
Use a flower pot and a fake flower to dress up an ordinary pen.
What You Need:
- Small flower pot with rim around top (Clay -- Not plastic!)
- Writing pen
- Green colored tape
- Plastic flower
- Plastic leaves
- Dried Grass
- A piece of ribbon cut the size of the rim around the top of your flower pot
- Glue gun
- Piece of styrofoam or flower foam.
What You Do:
- Take your flower pot and glue the ribbon around the rim at the top.
- Take the lid of your pen and wrap the pen in your green tape.
- Cut the stem off of your fake flower off and glue the flower head to the top of your pen (not the part that writes.)
- Glue your fake leaves to the middle of the pen.
- Set a chunk of flower foam into the bottom of the pot and glue into place.
- Fill the pot with your dried grass until you reach the top of your pot
- Stick your pen into the flower foam. If the pen won't stand up, try adding more dried grass.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?