Submitted by: Connie Miller, a teacher from Tennessee.
Making tree decorations.
What You Need:
- Large kitchen white plastic trash bags.
- Permanent black marker.
- Box tape.
- Scissors or box knife.
- White balloons.
- White twist ties that come with the plastic bags.
What You Do:
- Blow-up the balloons & knot.
- Place the bag over the balloon pushing gently the balloon into a corner of the bag.
- Gather the bag together below the balloon making sure the air is out of the bag.
- Tie shut with a twist tie & wrap the ends around so it doesn't pop the balloon.
- Draw onto the front a ghost face.
- Cut string to hang the ghost.
- Using a 2 inch piece of box tape, tape the string to the pointed corner at the top of the ghost head by folding the long string in half, placing the middle of the string to the bag.
- Fan out the bottom of the ghost & tie to a tree branch.
- Believe it or not out of 20 ghosts we made, only 2 popped.
© Connie Miller
Do YOU have a lesson to share?