Milk Carton Pencil Holder: Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
MILK CARTON PENCIL HOLDER
Submitted by: Micky Carline [Micky is a pre-school daycare assistant.]
Recycle a milk carton to create a place to hold pens, pencils, crayons, paintbrushes and more.
What You Need:
- Safety scissors
- Pen & ruler
- PVA Glue (white school glue) & spreader
- Milk carton
- Old magazines
What You Do:
To help protect your pictures, you can brush on more PVA glue.
- Mark a straight line around the milk carton.
- Using safety scissors, cut along the marked line.
- Again, using the safety scissors, cut out a selection of pictures that are suitable for your pen tub.
- Select your favorite pictures and glue to the milk carton.
- The finished pen pot!
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?