SPIDER WEB PATTERN DRAWING
Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K - Gr. 5 | Age: 5-11 yrs | Written by:
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can follow step by step directions to create a spider web pattern drawing. This is a terrific lesson plan for Halloween.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- pencil crayons (or markers, or crayons, or even paint)
- First, place a tiny dot, somewhere on your paper.
- Then, draw an even number of straight lines (6, 8 or 10), from the dot to the edge of the paper.
- Now it is time to become a spider!
Draw lines to join the straight lines together – just like a web!
- Colour the web in using two different colours. Don't let the same colour touch itself!
Creative Doodling & Beyond
by Stephanie Corfee
Inspiring exercises, prompts, and projects for turning simple doodles into beautiful works of art.
This content has been printed from: