We are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users.
Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name (where possible). We sometimes view the domain names of visitors (as a whole) to our Web page or the e-mail addresses of those who sign up for the free KinderArt Newsletter.
We use the information we collect to:
- Improve the content of our website and create content which is relevant and useful for our visitors.
- Mail requested materials
What we WON'T
do with your personal information:
- We will not contact visitors by e-mail, telephone or regular mail for marketing purposes
- We will not offer any information about you to any outside company unless we receive your prior consent.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
For Newsletter Subscribers Only:
So that we can provide you with a free email newsletter, we request your email information from you. If you have been sent a newsletter and you did not sign up to receive it, please send visit THIS PAGE to unsubscribe.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for portions of our site directed at children under 13.
We will NOT:
- Collect online contact information from a user under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. When we do not obtain prior verifiable parental consent, online contact information will be used only to directly respond to the child's request and will not be used to contact the child for other purposes.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from users under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Distribute to any personally identifiable information collected from a child under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
We place prominent notices wherever personally identifiable information is collected requesting the child to ask a parent for permission to proceed.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you have any questions regarding this policy or the safety of kids at KinderArt, please contact us via our Contact Form.