FLORIDA BLUE CRAB
Written by: Amy Schamburek
[Amy is the creator of 20ishparents]
What You Need:
- blue & orange tempera paint
- construction paper (8 1/2 x 11")
- Black felt-tip marker
What You Do:
- Spread newspaper over the work area.
- Paint inside of both hands, including thumbs and fingers, with blue paint.
- Make two prints with hands pointing in opposite directions and heels of palms slightly overlapping (thumbs pointing down).
- Dip tip of finger in orange paint and draw two "stalks" (for eyes) extending from the palm area. Print a dot at the end of each stalk and add an eye inside each dot with black maker.
- Dip pad of thumb in orange paint and make a print at the end of each thumb print for claws. Draw a smile with a black marker.
►More Painting Lessons
Hand-Print Animal Art
by Carolyn Carreiro, Susan Williamson
Unique hand-print animals spring to life as creativity explodes in a burst of color and fun. Kids create special effects and transform hand-prints into finger puppets, cards, mobiles, sculpture, and more.
© Amy Schamburek & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com