Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
A wonderful activity that will bring out a child's imagination.
What You Need:
- Water-based paint (tempera or watercolour)
- Containers for water
- A covered work area
What You Do:
- Wet the paper.
- Paint over the paper with many colours.
- Let the colours run into each other.
- Let dry.
- Find faces and creatures in the painting and outline with marker.
- Display the finished work.
►More Painting Lessons
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com