CREPE or TISSUE PAPER BLOTS
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
Observing color mixing.
What You Need:
- Different colored art crepe paper or art tissue paper, cut into different shapes and sizes. (Make sure it is bleeding type of paper - not the non-bleeding type of crepe or tissue paper.)
12" x 18" Spectra Deluxe Art Tissue Asst. (pack of 50)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar mixed in small bowl.
- paint brushes
- white construction paper
What You Do:
- Lay a piece of the crepe (or tissue) paper on the white construction paper.
- Brush the vinegar - water mixture over the crepe (or tissue) paper.
- Continue steps one and two until your white paper has different colored paper all over it.
- Set aside let dry.
- When dry brush crepe (or tissue) paper off and you will be left with a beautiful design.
►More Painting Lessons
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com