MIXED COLORS WITH CORN SYRUP
AND FOOD COLORING
Written by: Elisha B
[Elisha is a 3rd grade student from Spanish Fork, Utah]
Learning to mix colors with unique art materials.
What You Need:
- Corn Syrup
- Food Coloring (red, yellow and blue)
- Paper Plates
What You Do:
- Mix each of the food coloring colors with the corn syrup so you have three corn syrup colors (red, yellow and blue).
- Use your fingers to paint on the paper plate with the corn syrup.
- Mix different colors to create new colors (yellow and blue make green; red and blue make purple; yellow and red make orange)
- Write down which colors make the new colors when mixed together.
- Let dry and hang to display.
►More Painting Lessons
© Elisha B. & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com