TISSUE PAPER PAINTING
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
What You Need:
- Tissue paper (different colors)
Note: Some tissue papers are non-bleeding. You want the paper that is labeled "Colors bleed when wet".
12" x 18" Spectra Deluxe Art Tissue Asst. (pack of 50)
- Bristol board (poster board -- thick paper)
- Container for water
What You Do:
- Tear many pieces of tissue paper and put them aside.
- Mix some water and glue (more glue-less water).
- Brush a thin layer of the glue and water mixture over the bristol board.
- Lay one piece of tissue paper down at a time.
- Brush over each one with glue and water.
- The dyes in the tissue paper will begin to run together - almost like watercolors!
- Continue until the paper is full.
- Display finished work.
►More Painting Lessons
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com