Grade: elementary, middle
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
Items to Recycle: (Paper (or Plastic) Drinking Cups)
What You Need:
To make a mini-vase, simply gather:
- three plastic or paper cups
- tissue paper or fabric
- some sand or pebbles
What You Do:
- First, place a cup on a table and fill it halfway with sand or pebbles.
- Next, glue a second cup to the first, top to top.
- Then, glue a third cup to the second, bottom to bottom.
- Finally, to decorate, glue small pieces of torn tissue paper all over the cups.
►More Recycling Lessons
Recycled Crafts Box
Earth friendly projects and activities.
Fun With Recycling
50 Great Things for Kids to Make from Junk!
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com