Level: Primary, Junior, Middle School
Grades: K - Gr. 8 | Age: 5-14yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will use recycled paper towel rolls to create napkin rings.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- a few paper towel roll tubes
- a pair of scissors
- some paint
- some fabric, wrapping paper and glue (optional)
- First, cut the rolls into small rings about 2" wide each.
- Then, decorate the rings with paint, markers or crayons.
- Or, you might instead cover the rings with glue and colorful paper or fabric.
This content has been printed from: