How to Blow out an Egg
Written by: Amy Schamburek
[Amy is the creator of 20ishParents]
Learn how to prepare an egg for decorating at Easter.
What You Need:
- raw eggs
- darning needle (larger needle)
- small bowl
- paper towels
- white glue
What You Do:
- Holding the egg firmly but gently, with the darning needle pierce a hole in each end of the egg. Make one hole larger than the other.
- Pass the needle through the larger hole and, breaking the yolk inside, stir the contents.
- Blow into the small hole and force the contents out of the large hole into the bowl.
- Clean out the egg by running a little water through the large hole. Gently shake the egg as you rinse until the egg in completely clean. If you don't do this the eggs will begin to smell after a while. Let dry on a paper towel.
- After the egg has dried, you can put a few drops of glue over the holes to protect the egg from further cracking. Now it is ready to decorate.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
The Easter Chicks
by Jackie Harland, Caroline Repchuk
Losing her five baby chicks, Mother Hen fretfully searches throughout the barnyard and pursues promising leads that result in many surprises, as young readers are invited to assist in the search by lifing the interactive flaps throughout the story.
by Judith Hoffman Corwin
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Amy Schamburek & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com