Easter Bunny Hats
Written by: S. Picano
[S. Picano is a kindergarten teacher at F. K. Sweet Magnet in Florida. ]
Working on cutting skills and encouraging creative expression.
What You Need:
- construction paper (different colors)
- paper plate
- googly eye
- safety scissors
What You Do:
- The paper plate will form the basis for your hat.
- Cut long, thin triangles for ears. Color them and glue them on the paper plate.
- Create a bunny nose, mouth and cheeks using constrution paper. Glue them on the paper plate for the bunny's face.
- Add googly eyes.
- After the glue dries, add a string to the paper plate so that it can site comfortably on your head
- Wow!!! Your own bunny hat!
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
The Easter Chicks
by Jackie Harland, Caroline Repchuk
Losing her five baby chicks, Mother Hen fretfully searches throughout the barnyard and pursues promising leads that result in many surprises, as young readers are invited to assist in the search by lifing the interactive flaps throughout the story.
by Judith Hoffman Corwin
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© S. Picano & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com