Easter Bunny Puppet
Submitted by: Amy Schamburek
[Amy is the creator of 20ishParents]
Making a puppet for Easter.
What You Need:
- bunny pattern [click here for pattern]
- oaktag (or any thick paper)
- hole puncher
- brass paper fasteners
What You Do:
- Print and cut out wiggly bunny pattern.
- Trace the pattern on oaktag and cut out. Make sure to cut out two arms and two legs. Turn over one
arm piece and one leg piece so both arms and legs are aligned
- Use crayons to draw eyes, noses, mouths and inner-ear sections of the bunny.
- Punch holes where indicated on the patterns. Use brass paper fasteners to attach the ears to the top
of the head and to attach the head, arms and legs to the body, as
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Amy Schamburek & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com