Calico Corn Footprints Texture - Thanksgiving - Monthly Seasonal Crafts - KinderArt
CALICO CORN FOOTPRINTS WITH TEXTURE
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can make a picture of calico corn (Indian corn) using footprints, seeds and beans.
What You Need:
- paper (heavy weight will work the best - poster paper, watercolor paper, etc.)
- seeds, beans and/or grains (we used millet, flax seeds, red lentils, split peas and oatmeal)
- construction paper
What You Do:
- Gather some dried seeds, beans, etc.
- Child traces foot on a piece of paper. You can do it too!
- Squeeze glue onto the tracing.
- Drop seeds/beans/grains onto the glue.
- Fill in the corn shape with seeds and beans (or torn construction paper.)
- Create corn husks from construction paper. Glue these pieces down.
- Let dry and admire your work!
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?
Add to or Comment on this Lesson Plan: