PINE CONE ELF
Level: Junior, Middle School
Grades: Gr. 3 - 8 | Age: 8-14yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater and Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder
[Andrea and Jantje are co-creators of KinderArt.com]
Kids can make a cute Christmas elf using a pinecone
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Pine cone.
- Small wooden marble or ball for the head (you could also use a rounded pebble)
- Construction paper or felt.
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- White or silver paint
- Pipe cleaners.
- Draw a tiny little face on the wooden ball, marble or stone. This will be the elf's head.
- Take a small piece of construction paper or felt, and make a cone that will fit snugly on the ball or stone. This will be the elf's hat. Glue the paper cone onto the ball.
- Glue the elf's head to the top of a pine cone.
- You can if you wish, paint the pine cone or dab some glue here and there and sprinkle glitter or add white or silver paint.
- Glue pipe cleaner arms and legs on the pine cone.
- Add a paper or felt scarf.
This content has been printed from: