HATCHING EASTER CHICKS
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2 - 8yrs| Written by: Donna Brown
[Donna is an artist, parent and teacher from Maryland]
Here you can learn how to make a tiny hatching chick using cotton balls and glue.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Yellow Cottonballs (buy them at the craft store or add food coloring to white cotton balls)
- Small Googly Eyes
- Orange Construction Paper
- Open the Easter Eggs and place a drop of glue in the bottom of one side of the egg.
- Place the yellow cottonball on the dot of glue.
- Then glue the small eyes to the cottonball.
- Cut out a small orange triangle to use as the chick's beak and glue onto the cottonball.
- Voila - a baby chick in an egg.
This content has been printed from: