Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr. 5 | Age: 2 - 11yrs| Written by: Pam Dixon
[Pam is a a parent from Prairieville, La.]
Students will use silk flowers and other materials to create an Easter themed corsage.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- inexpensive white silk flowers
- googly eyes (buy in package)
- pink pipe cleaners
- green flower tape
- hat pins
- glue gun
- Cut the flower stem off.
- Wrap end with flower tape.
- Glue pipe cleaners on as ears.
- Shape ears.
- Glue eyes on.
- Tie a bow on and pin the corsage on!
This content has been printed from: