TIE DYE EGGS
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle School, High School
Grades: Pre-K and up | Age: 5 yrs and up| Written by: Andrea Terry
and Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea Terry is a teacher at Longfellow Elementary in Portland, ME.
Andrea Mulder-Slater is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
You can make tie-eye eggs using only food coloring and paper towels.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- paper towel
- food coloring
- eggs (hard boiled)
- rubber gloves (to protect hands)
- Wet the paper towel, then squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Wrap the whole towel around the egg (hard boiled), crumpling it a little.
- Place the egg, wrapped with the paper towel, into a bowl.
- Drip drops of food color here and there on the paper towel.
- Let the whole thing dry, then remove the paper towel to see the designs.
This content has been printed from: