Paper Mache Baskets
Submitted by: Andrea Terry
[Andrea is a teacher at Longfellow Elementary in Portland, ME]
What You Need:
- paper towel
- food coloring
- eggs (hard boiled)
- rubber gloves (to protect hands)
What You Do:
- Wet the paper towel, then squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Wrap the whole towel around the egg (hard boiled), crumpling it a little.
- Place the egg, wrapped with the paper towel, into a bowl.
- Drip drops of food color here and there on the paper towel.
- Let the whole thing dry, then remove the paper towel to see the designs.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
The Story of the Easter Bunny
The story of the Easter Bunny is revealed in this eye-opening exploration of the legendary rabbit's propensity for annual springtime egg coloration and basket distribution.
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Andrea Terry & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com