Flower Pot Bunny
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt® ]
Making a bunny out of a flowerpot.
What You Need:
- Small flower pot (one per child)
- Paint (white or pink)
- Paintbrushes, water containers and water
- Googly eyes
- Orange pompoms
(one per child)
- Pink pompoms (two per child)
- Construction paper
- White school glue
- Safety scissors
- Chenille stems (pipecleaners)
- Optional: Purchase the Flower Pot Bunny Craft Kit (see bottom of this lesson)
What You Do:
- Students paint the flower pot pink or white. Let dry.
- Students cut two ear shapes out of construction paper. Attach with glue as shown above.
- Students glue googly eyes and orange pompom onto the flower pot to create the face.
- Chenille stems are used for whiskers (you may need to offer help with hot glue).
- Two pink pompoms are glued onto the pot to create the feet.
- Pot can be filled with jellybeans and Easter grass.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com