FLOWER POT BUNNY
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: Pre-K - Gr. 5| Age: 2 -11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com ]
Students can make Easter Bunny sculptures out of flower pots.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Small flower pot (one per child)
- Paint (white or pink)
- Paintbrushes, water containers and water
- Googly eyes
- Orange pompoms
(one per child)
- Pink pompoms (two per child)
- Construction paper
- White school glue
- Safety scissors
- Chenille stems (pipecleaners)
- Students paint the flower pot pink or white. Let dry.
- Students cut two pipecleaners and create ear shapes. Attach with glue. Construction paper can be glued behind the pipecleaners as shown above.
- Students glue googly eyes and orange pompom onto the flower pot to create the face.
- Chenille stems are used for whiskers (you may need to offer help with hot glue).
- Two pink pompoms are glued onto the pot to create the feet.
- Pot can be filled with jellybeans and Easter grass.
This content has been printed from: