Submitted by: Amy Krengel a teacher at St. Paul Lutheran in Lapeer MI
Building Fine Motor Skills
What You Need:
- fun foam in green and red
- white glue
- optional: rick-rack
- magnetic tape or gold string
What You Do:
- For younger children I usually pre-cut a christmas tree and ornament shape. Older children can trace around poster board pre-cut shapes.
- Glue buttons on tree
- Add rick-rack or pasta shapes if desired.
- For the ornaments, put the children's pictures on the fun foam.
- Hang with gold string or put magnetic tape on the back.
Amy Krengel is a kindergarten teacher.
© Amy Krengel
Do YOU have a lesson to share?