Veterans/Remembrance Day Craft
- Remembering those who gave their lives for our freedom.
What You Need:
- Construction paper (red and green)
- Safety scissors
- Optional: Heart Pattern
What You Do:
- Using the red construction paper, kinderartists create four small hearts for each poppy they will be making.
- Once the hearts are cut out, they can be arranged to create a poppy shape.
- Cut a small circle out of the green construction paper.
- Fasten the hearts and circle together with glue to create a poppy.
One Step Further:
- Kinderartists can use the poppies as card decorations. Simply create a card by folding a piece of paper in two. Glue one or more poppies to the front of the card.
- Several kinderartists can work together to create a wreath made of paper poppies.
About Remembrance Day
About Veterans Day
Do YOU have a lesson to share?