Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2 - 8yrs | Written by: Amy Schamburek
Make simple shakers using paper rolls.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- toilet paper tube (empty)
- tissue paper
- uncooked beans
- 2 empty single serving size yogurt or applesauce cups
- Glue an empty cup to one end of the toilet paper tube.
- Pour a handful of beans into the tube.
- Glue another empty cup to the other end of the tube.
- Use tissue paper and glitter to make the shaker look like a rocket ship. Strips of paper glued to one end will look like fire streaming from the rocket.
- Pick up your shaker and "blast off"!
This content has been printed from: