SHAKERS (for 4th of july and canada day)
A great idea from Amy Schamburek of 20ish Parents
What You Need:
- toilet paper tube (empty)
- tissue paper
- uncooked beans
- 2 nut cups
What You Do:
- Glue a nut cup to one end of the toilet paper tube.
- Pour a handful of beans into the tube.
- Glue another nut cup to the other end of the tube.
- Use tissue paper and glitter to make the shaker look like a rocket ship. Strips of paper glued to one end will look like fire streaming from the rocket.
- Pick up your shaker and blast off.
Amy Schamburek is the face behind 20ishParents.com
© Amy Schamburek
Do YOU have a lesson to share?