ANGELIC CHILD CRAFT
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2 - 8yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the founders of KinderArt.com]
Using geometric shapes, kids can create little angel images of themselves for mom.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- White poster paper. (or other heavy paper)
- Photograph of child
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- Doilies (optional)
- Paint, brushes and water (also optional)
- Cut one large and two smaller triangles from the poster paper.
- Cut out two wing shapes.
- Cut the child's head out of the photograph ... this will be the angel's head.
- Glue the pieces together (see diagram).
- Using the magic markers and glitter, decorate the angel.
- You can add a pipe cleaner halo at the top of the child's head.
- *You can use a doily instead of white paper for the angel's body. Simply take the doily, fold it in half, then in half again so it is a triangle.
- Attach magnetic tape to the back of the angel so mom can place it on her fridge.
This content has been printed from: