COFFEE FILTER FLOWER PENCIL TOPPERS
Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K- 5 | Age: 5-11yrs| Written by: Gretta Keel
[Gretta is a mom living in Sasebo Japan]
Make floral pencil toppers with coffee filters.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- coffee filters
- big washable color markers
- spray bottle of water
- Mark on 2 or 3 coffee filters with the washable markers, big color blotches are ok.
- Place the filters flat and stack them one one top of the other.
- Fold them all together (as shown in the diagram), and roll the filters at the fold around the eraser end of a new pencil. Wrap with string to secure.
- Push pencil into a holder and spray with water.
- Watch the colors fade into each other.
- When the flower dries, spray lightly with Moms perfume (optional) and fluff. She'll have a fancy flowered pencil for her desk.
This content has been printed from: