NEW YEAR'S PARTY HAT
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle School, High School
Grades: PreK and up | Age: 2 yrs and up | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater and Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder
[Andrea and Jantje are co-creators of KinderArt.com]
Directions for making a simple hat for New Year's celebrations.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Paper - large sheets
- Crepe paper and/or tissue paper
- Water and containers
- Take a large sheet of paper and decorate with bright colors, fit for a celebration.
- Take your paper and roll the corners in from the middle. (see diagram)
- Overlap the two sides to make a cone shape. (see diagram)
- Cut away excess.
- Add tissue paper streamers to your hat.
- Glitter and other decorations can also be added.
This content has been printed from: