NEW YEAR'S HAT
Age: 4 -12
- Making a hat for a New Year's Eve Celebration.
- Working with paper, scissors and design ideas.
What You Need:
- Paper - large sheets
- Crepe paper and/or tissue paper
- Water and containers
What You Do:
- Take a large sheet of paper and decorate with bright colors, fit for a celebration.
- Take your paper and roll the corners in from the middle. (see diagram)
- Overlap the two sides to make a cone shape. (see diagram)
- Cut away excess.
- Add tissue paper streamers to your hat.
- Glitter and other decorations can also be added.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?