This page was printed from KinderArt® located at http://www.kinderart.com
Click for full version with images
A simple way for younger children to make an angel decoration.
What You Need:
- White poster paper. (or other heavy paper)
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- Cotton balls.
- Yarn or cording - gold is best.
What You Do:
- Cut one large and two smaller triangles from the poster paper.
- Cut out a head and two hand shapes.
- Glue the pieces together (see diagram).
- Using the magic markers and glitter, decorate your angel.
- Glue or tie some cording or string to the angel so it can hang as a decoration.
Make Your Own Angel : Book and Kit
by Charlotte Gerlings
KinderArt®, © 1997-2000 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com
Send feedback here.