This page was printed from KinderArt.com located at
HAND AND FOOT PRINT REINDEER
Susanne Blair, a Native speaker at a primary school in Vienna.
- Body part awareness; Tracing and cutting skills; Colour exploration
What You Need:
- White paper
- Markers, crayons, paint (your choice)
- Glue (glue sticks)
- Safety scissors
What You Do:
- First, students trace one of their feet (with shoes on) on one sheet of paper.
- Next, students trace each of their hands on another sheet of paper.
- Then, students cut out their hand and foot prints.
- The footprint becomes the reindeer's head.
- The handprints become the reindeer's antlers.
- Students use glue to assemble their reindeer.
- Students can use markers, crayons, paint, etc. to colour in their reindeer.
- Features such as eyes and a nose can be added with markers, crayons or paint.
All About Reindeer
The Reindeer Christmas
In this delightful original story, readers learn how Santa chose reindeer as the animals that would pull his sleigh. “Morozumi’s sumptuous, textured watercolors feature earthy winter tones with splashes of holiday reds and greens. Her scenes depicting the flying animals’ mishaps portray just the right touch of humor without becoming slapstick.
© Susanne Blair and KinderArt®
KinderArt ®, © 1997-2005 All Rights Reserved; http://www.kinderart.com