Submitted by: Jacinta King
[Jacinta is a teacher at Peacock Elementary School]
Creating daisies with paper.
What You Need:
- 9" x 12" sheets of construction paper or any paper (even typing paper works)
What You Do:
- Fold a 9"x12" sheet of paper in half lengthwise.
- Mark a line 1" from the open edge across the width of the paper.
- Cut strips, about 1/2", from the folded edge up to the line
- Fold the two uncut edges together and roll the paper together lengthwise. A daisy shape will begin to appear.
- Fasten the paper together with glue, tape or staples.
- Repeat and make more flowers for mom.
Decorate the paper before you fold and cut it. Use crayons, magic markers or paint to create bright colorful designs.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Jacinta King & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com