Green on Green
Grade: K - 8
Age: 4 - 12
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt ® ]
Students will experiment with wax resist.
What You Need:
- Green Construction Paper
- Green crayons or oil pastels
- White tempera paint
- Water and water containers
- A coverered work area
- Paint shirts or smocks for the little ones
What You Do:
- Draw a design or picture on the green construction paper using green crayon --- this can get a bit tricky because its sometimes hard to see what it is you are drawing. Remember, this is supposed to be fun. If you can't draw a detailed image, just do some fun designs.
- Press hard with the crayon so its nice and thick.
- When the picture is drawn, brush some white tempera paint (not too thick) over the paper.
- Like magic, lines will appear from out of nowhere!
- Sign and display your work.
►More St. Patrick's Day Crafts
KinderArt St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor St. Patrick's Day Download includes 17 Coloring Pages, 3 St. Patrick's Day Frames, 1 St. Patrick's Day Maze and 1 St. Patrick's Day Cut and Color Mask
Download yours today!
KinderArt E Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
Volume Two (Seasonal Images) includes sixty (60) coloring pages including: Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day/Veterans Day and Christmas.
We also have many more Seasonal Coloring Pages available now for instant download have a look today.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
by Carol Gnojewski
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com