Submitted by: Sheila, a teacher at a Church Child Development Center in Mississippi.
Creating Holiday Decorations
What You Need:
- Needle or stick pin
- Felt (red)
- Cotton balls
- Black Marker
- Ornament hook
What You Do:
- Take a needle and poke the end of the egg and blow out the yolk.
- Next cut the red felt in the shape of a Santa Hat and glue it to the top of the egg.
- Take marker and make a face for the Santa.
- Take the cotton and glue is as a beard on Santa's face
- You can take an ornament hook and hook it through the top of the felt hat, and
hang on the Christmas tree.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?