: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle, High School
: PreK and up | Age
: 2yrs and up | Written by
: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Designed by Anitra Redlefsen, artisjoy.com
Strips of painted paper are all you need to create this festive holiday tree picture.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- white glue
- snowflake embellishments
- To prepare, paint some scrap bits of paper using various shades of green. Paint some also with silver or gold. Let them dry fully. If you are doing this project with a classroom, you could split the steps up over two class periods.
- Cut your prepainted bits of paper into rectangles (from large to small).
- Arrange the rectangles from small to large on a sheet of paper (see illustration).
- Cut out a star shape (from the silver or gold painted paper) and glue to the top of the "tree".
- Use snowflake embellishments (cut your own or find them at the craft store) to complete the picture.
Note: These make terrific handmade greeting cards.
This content has been printed from: