Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr 5 | Age: 2-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Kids can make cute snowmen ornaments using styrofoam balls.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- styrofoam balls
- glue (white glue and hot glue)
- pom poms
- fancy yarn
- pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- googly eyes
- Glue three styrofoam balls together (with hot glue) to make a snowman. We placed ours in egg cup holders to dry.
- Glue some pom poms onto the styrofoam balls to make buttons. Use a small piece of a pipecleaner (chenille stem) for the nose. Add googly eyes too. Let dry.
- Wrap some fancy yarn around the snowman's neck for added interest.
- Poke some chenille stems into the second styrofoam ball. These will be the arms.
- Glue a pom pom on the top for a hat.
- Attach a piece of string (with glue) at the top so the snowman can hang in the tree.
This content has been printed from: