Paper Mache Baskets
Submitted by: Shelly
[Shelly is a kindergarten teacher from Cool Spring Elementary in Hyattsville, Maryland]
What You Need:
- old crayons
- wax paper
- construction paper
- egg template
What You Do:
- Give the children a square of wax paper.
- Have the children sprinkle the middle of the wax paper with crayon shavings.
- Place another square of wax paper on top.
- Place construction on top of the wax paper before you run the iron over it.
- With ADULT assistance, run a warm iron over the wax paper to melt the crayon.
- After it has cooled, have the children trace the egg template onto the wax design and then they may cut it out.
- Hang the crayon eggs in the window as sun catchers.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
The Story of the Easter Bunny
The story of the Easter Bunny is revealed in this eye-opening exploration of the legendary rabbit's propensity for annual springtime egg coloration and basket distribution.
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Shelly & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com