PAPER ROLL EASTER BUNNY
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2-8 | Written by: SDEL37
Students will use a paper roll to create an easter bunny.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- 1 toilet paper roll (per child)
- construction paper (many colors)
- cotton balls
- Cut out a rectangle shape out of the construction paper to fit and wrap around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue it on, then cut out ears and a bunny face and glue on the front of the tube.
- Glue the ears on the top of the tube.
- Eyes, nose, whiskers and front paws can be drawn on with markers.
- Glue two cotton balls on the front of the tube for feet.
- Glue one cotton ball on the back of the tube for a tail.
This content has been printed from: