Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt ®]
Create cool designs with paper.
What You Need:
- Construction paper (whatever colors you choose).
- Plain white paper.
What You Do:
- Cut a heart shape (nice and big) out of your construction paper.
- Now, take the heart shape and cut it apart. Don't lose track of the pieces because you will be putting the heart back together again. A good idea is to lay your pieces down in order as you cut them away.
- Arrange the pieces of the heart back together on a white sheet of paper. But this time, leave small spaces between each piece.
- Glue the pieces down and voila, you have a "broken mirror" effect.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com