Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt ®]
A simple, fun and very lovely way to make your own valentines.
What You Need:
- Paper (plain white drawing paper is the best).
- Crayons, magic markers or paint.
What You Do:
- Cut out a circle from your paper.
- Fold the circle into four sections.
- Using a soft pencil, draw a design (a heart, several hearts, a dove, a love bird, etc.) on one of the sections.
- Transfer the design to the other sections by folding and rubbing the paper gently with the palm of your hand. If it doesn't transfer easily, try adding more pencil.
- Finish up by going over your pencil marks with crayons, markers or paint.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com