Love Birds Craft
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
Students will: Create love birds using heart cut-outs and some imagination.
What You Need:
- Paper (construction paper is the best).
What You Do:
- Draw and cut out five hearts. One large, one medium and three small. To make a heart, start with a square piece of paper, fold in half and draw a comma shape (at a fold) and then cut along the line.
- Using the small bird diagram here as an example, fold your hearts in half and arrange them to look like a bird.
- Use markers or crayons to decorate your bird. Why not sprinkle a little glitter on for fun?
- Attach a string to the bird and hang it from the ceiling. Make lots more and hang those up too. Or, you could give them as gifts.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com